madness day 2008 By Tom W madness day 2008 By Tom W

Mmmm

Nice job and the animation looks pretty cool... Disapointed it isnt done yet... Sounds like some intense work and some nice fighting to be done ;) Finish it up and let me know!

BrainBlowers responds:

ill work on it

You Shot Me. You Shot Me.

LOOOOL

Front page materialll hahaha nice job man that was awesommeee :D

~§in§

"Oh my god you shot me.... In the face....."

LOL pricelesss

A Final Request A Final Request

Lmfaooooo

It was greeattttt i have to say but... the animation was horrible.. >.<

Chess Match Chess Match

Really really disliked it...

No offense ... i liked the music and thats the only thing that kept me watching... but u should of shown moves on the board.... it would of actually been a flash.. all this really was was hands and chess pieces... Please try again

~§in§

A birthday gift A birthday gift

Niceee

I liked it =] Love the song too haha

mysterys combined mysterys combined

Very nice mannnn

I really enjoyed this although the music got a bit annoying after a while... i could perhaps... suggest some of my songs? Well i mean for future flashes. I make some pretty decent stuff... soo check em out and let me know. Id really enjoy a song of mine in a flash!

P.S. btw i 5'vd you :D Nice work

Twisted Fates Twisted Fates

Alot of feelings and Emotions

Very good... Other people may not like it but if you just think about how that would be... it touches you slightly... Gives you that tingly feeling... Good job man i really enjoyed this flash!

&amp;quot;Ode to M-Bot&amp;quot; "Ode to M-Bot"

Well I have to agree without a doubt!

I must say... he really is a dumbass and just probably randomly deletes reviews... even the good ones that help people the really really good ones hes like "FUCK YOU BYE BYE!!!"

Lol!!!

Good job i totally agree though
I LOVE YOU MAN I LOVE YOU !!! hahahah i think mine is gonna get deleted so read it nao!!! :D

The Sicksons The Sicksons

No... stop

I have to admit it was... funny but you need to put simpsons voice in there number 1 and number 2 that was plain horrible for graphics... I did laugh when homer kicked lisa in the face... i ggotta admit it was funny... but it was horrible flash... Sorry man

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

LOL!!!

"Now thats how its done"

"Ooops... Sorry"

LMFAO... They did it all for nothing hahahah Greating fucking movie!