GloomyCity GloomyCity

I was excited as that intro started and then the beat dropped... it just sounds some what off... and the piano feels like it needs some more or less to it, its on key but it just doesn't seem to hit the right way.
You got some talent here though man, tweaks here and there, try to envision exactly how you want it to sound in your head and replicate that into the project.
Get em

FSAF FSAF

Dope. Very hip hop up beat feel to it. Def could see this as a party jam bro. Keep up this ill work.
I'll be watching.

Shards of Peace Shards of Peace

Amazing!! I have been following you for a while and you keep improving, this is the first song I have heard with your own lyrics in it and I must say, you have a great voice and they feel as if they flow with the instrumental perfect.
Keep it up!! Would love to see this completed!!

My Journey My Journey

Dope flow, lacks meaning but since you didn't aim for that im not gonna even consider it in this song.
Overall though bro, I liked it, keep it up man, I got a few other instrumentals up on here too and always makin more, Stay grindin homie

Xx-Quartzory-xX responds:

Thanks brotha , I really appreciate that :) , I'll be checking your profile from time to time to get some great beats to rap . Thanks for the encouragement as well :) . Peace .

Quartzory

Happy Facade (demo, WIP) Happy Facade (demo, WIP)

Epic, keep working at this!!! Love how it all flows together.

SynthGoddess responds:

Thank you, thank you!

spook city spook city

This is raw though, gots that slow flow and slow beat but def some spooky vibes to it bro, Love this shit man, keep it up!

Stone-Killa responds:

good lookin bro i got some shit comin mane

Bobblalong Bobblalong

That intro is great!
Definitely got a trance vibe going and it fits a trance length, some are a bit longer but this is fantastic! You always come up with some amazing melodies man.
Keep it up man.
Never give up,
Never Surrender!!!

JMSy responds:

thanks sure i dont want to extend intros to much for non album type standard tracks...Try to get to action sooner with these online upload versions.

Cheers

Dark dance dayz Dark dance dayz

That build up was awesome! I loved it.
This is definitely some crazy trance you got here bro!!
This here is that club music haha, party party music man!
Keep it up!! Love your music.

thanks again bro

Peculiar sir Peculiar sir

Definitely a song for a racing game!
Fantastic job, really enjoyable vibe to it.

The sounds you use and the way you use them are really interesting sometimes, I like it though man. Keep it up!

JMSy responds:

yeh a few people said its a driving song not just game but irl driving lol ty

Return of the euro dancer Return of the euro dancer

Loved this and all of these awesome bending effects and what not you used, has a real nice vibe to it bro. Love your work man, keep it up!!!

cheers again bro